You might be a sports fan who is obsessed with experiencing sports. We have items for everyone, so you’ve come to the correct location.
Maharashtra’s town of Kolad is a peaceful and beautiful place to visit. This town is home to the Kolad waterway, a lovely and wonderful stream. It flows from the wooded slopes and provides novices with an amazing opportunity to waterway boat. This spot is best visited between October and February.
Kolad is a campsite that has been praised for its extraordinary setting up. It is a paradise to set up camp near the waterway, where you can enjoy the starry night sky. The overall experience will wow you. Despite being far from the city, this entire experience will make you feel at home thanks to the positive energies it emits.
The area is rich in plant life and offers many exciting games. Kolad waterway sailing is a well-known experience sport that is also a popular vacation spot. This game will give you the adrenaline rush you are looking for. This game will give you the energy and rush that will make your outing memorable.
The waterway is protected for stream boating because it has not been subject to any new modifications. Excellent security equipment will be provided. Rapids in the waterway have a grade 3 and can appear as if they are streaming quickly at times. This is perfectly acceptable for an exciting encounter. Stream boating is a challenging experience due to the fact that the pontoons run in rapid streaming water momentum (12 km downstream). Stream Rafting is a 2.5-to-3 hour activity that will make stream rafting a highlight of your outing.
This is not for all the water sports lovers out there. Kolad offers many more water sports, including kayaking, zipline and stream crossing. These water sports are extremely exciting and daring.
You will feel reconnected to yourself by this amazing setup camp trip. This is the ideal spot to spend a few days in nature and enjoy a relaxing trip that combines experience and relaxation.
What should we do:
- Get in on the water:
Kolad is heaven for experienced devotees. Kundalika River, a 14-kilometer-long stretch of thrilling rapids that provides wilderness boating for up to 2 hours, is located on the lap of the Sahyadri mountains. The spot is located in the Sahyadri Mountains and is a great spot for experienced darlings. You can choose from a variety of energizing water sports, including kayaking, zipline and stream crossing. The action will allow you to forget your fear and let the beauty of nature take control.
- Tamhini Ghat cascades
If you are looking for tranquility and want to enjoy the quality of the spot regularly, Tamhini Ghat Cascades is the place for you. The most famous Kolad cascade is found at Tamhini Ghat. It is possible to travel to Tamhini Ghat to explore nature. This spot is popular for tourists and travelers. It is possible to swim in the waters and experience an extraordinary encounter.
- Kolad Camping
Kolad is a great place to camp. The tranquility, beautiful nature, serene views, peaceful climate and quiet are all things that people love about Kolad. This spot is a great place to get in touch with your inner self. You can unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city while exploring the beautiful surroundings. The lake and its distinctive vegetation are all easily heard.
Kolad Camping and Rafting:
- Kolad offers a unique wilderness boating experience that includes a live performance. The Kundalika River runs through the rugged landscape of ranches and forested slopes, opening up a wide area for novice boaters to try their hand at boating.
- This stream is a Grade IV stream worldwide, making its rapids a challenge for those who enjoy water sports.
- Pontoons will run in rapid water flows approximately 12 km downstream.
- For those who want to explore the wilds of nature, Kundalika is the perfect destination!
- It is the preferred focal point for all those who want to escape the chaos of the city.
Make sure you are prepared before you go Kolad River Rafting
- Avoid eating heavy meals or drinking alcoholic beverages at least an hour before your move.
- Do not attempt any kind of trick or development during the action.
- Your visit coats should be worn appropriately
- Follow the instructions of your teachers.
- There are no weight or level limits.
- Follow the COVID 19 State Government rules
- Boating in the Kolad stream is between 9 and 6 pm
- This Dubare boating sport is available to children over 14 years of age at the same cost as an adult.
Is it safe to camp at Kolad?
You will be accompanied by competent and experienced staff who will take care of all your needs during the excursion. To ensure safety, observe the trip leaders or teachers.